Saturday, February 21, 2009
LONG OVERDUE UPDATES 3:54 AM
Hello People,
Schedule for NEXT WEEK (23-27 FEB)
Monday: 9-6 Bump Out, 3-6 Nine Rehearsal
Tuesday: 12-6 JC Rehearsal
Wednesday: 9-11 SM Class, 1130-1330 Sceno Class (TBC)
Thursday: 12-6 JC Rehearsal
Friday: 10-12 History, 1230-1430 Text Analysis, 3-6 Nine Rehearsal
Stuff Due:
1) Updated Prompt Books (2 Mar)
2) Scene Breakdown of R+J (25 Feb)
3) Kenny's Essay (2 Mar)
4) Production File for BSP (2 Mar)
5) Research on Romanticism, Baroque Theatre, Realism, Naturalism, all the -isms.... etc... (27 Feb)
6) Top Girls Script Analysis (27 Feb)
7) Agnes of God Script Analysis (3 Mar)
8) BSP Journals (2 Mar)
And I would like to thank everyone for making BSP possible and believing in the show all the way. I was half afraid that someone would slaughter me along the way for being a pain. But it all worked out in the end. :)
Much Love,
Gilly
UPDATE: THANK GOODNESS I GET NO MORE BSP RELATED EMAILS SPAMMING MY INBOX!!!
Classic.